Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Easter

I'm a day late, but I wanted to share one of our first Easter pics.  Lillain is wearing the outfit I wore home from the hospital early April of 1980.  Not sure if you can see it in this picture, but the collar has bunnies on it:)  Too cute!  So glad Mom decided to keep up with my things like she did.  It's special to share things that were mine with Miss Lillian.  We had a great first Easter!  Nana and Granddaddy came to see us and have lunch with us. Happy Monday everyone!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sweet baby girl! I can't wait to see her again. Glad you are blogging so I can see pictures all the time. Also you can have your blog made into a book. It is awesome & now I have a hard copy of our family's good (and not so good) times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is good to know about the book! Hope y'all are doing well after a tough week/weekend! Let us know if there's anything at all y'all need.

    We love you!

    ReplyDelete