Thursday, October 20, 2011

First Chicken

After Lillian's 6 month check up the pediatrician said any food is fine to feed her (except honey), so we started with chicken.  Below is a picture of her eating Earth's Best chicken and sweet potatoes.  Shortly after this picture was taken she had a melt down because she was so exhausted.  Literally 2 minutes after we took this pic she was asleep in my arms.  So the first try wasn't so great.  She only got 3 bites down.


So the next night I decided to heat up the rest of her Chicken and Sweet Potatoes.  After heating it, I tested it to see if it was warm enough and it tasted like chalk:(  So, after that I made my own chicken, apples, sweet potatoes and leeks for Miss Lillian.  Below are the pictures of her eating "Momma's cooking".  Makes me feel so good about preparing her food!  It's so worth the time:)


She ended up eating it ALL and really liking chicken.  Now, what meat should we try next?

No comments:

Post a Comment