Friday, February 3, 2012

Christmas Eve and Christmas Day

Well, I am super late posting these pictures.  This Christmas was amazing with Lillian.  Her first Christmas went perfectly.  She was a joy to watch Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.  There's not anything much better than watching a child on Christmas Day.  I can't wait to talk to her about the real meaning of Christmas!

This Christmas we started by celebrating Christmas Eve Eve witht the Gunter's.  We had a great time at Paula and Corey's enjoying dinner and gifts!  Cami and Cade had a little cousin to play with and seemed to enjoy spending time with Lillian.  We enjoyed seeing everyone as well. 












Another difference in this Christmas from the past 30 I've had, was that I wasn't at my parent's house on Christmas day.  They did come to our home for brunch and our Christmas dinner.  We had a blast.  My brother came to open gifts with his girlfriend, Nicole, and her daughter, Elisa.  They made it over the day after Christmas and we had a great time catching up and celebrating together. 

















What an amazing holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment